We will work in partnership with your employer to help you achieve your qualification.
An assessor will visit you at work and you will be required to attend our centre for workshops/study.
If you are changing roles or need to improve and learn additional skills, or you would like acknowledgement of your achievements and competency, these qualifications will feed into your Continual Personal Development.
An assessor will visit you at your place of work and you will be required to attend ITEC's centre for workshops/study.
What are the benefits of work based qualifications?
- Adds value and interest to your work
- Addresses gaps in your employment skills
- Provides real work skills
- Develops your existing skills
- Nationally recognised qualification
How much will it cost me or my employer?
- Age 16-18, no cost to you.
- If you are age 19-23, your employer may be required to pay a contribution.
Apprenticeships take a minimum of 366 days, up to 18 months.
You cannot already have a higher level qualification in the same subject. Other eligibility criteria applies.