We will advertise and monitor your vacancy and conduct first interviews. We run pre employment workshops to prepare the applicant for employment.
For I.T. apprenticeship recruitment we run a City and Guilds Traineeship – employability skills with technical I.T. that leads into a City and Guilds I.T., Software, Web and Telecoms Professional apprenticeship.
Seven weeks, at our centre, developing employability skills such as: work place etiquette, working as a team, appropriate use of their mobile telephone and business telephone skills and I.T such as: Using a ticket system, Customer Support including telephone skills, installing software, maintaining systems, building a laptop and server, understanding networks, intro to: HTML, CSS and Java Script.
Work experience (six weeks) is then offered by an employer (through interviews), where the trainee can complete their Traineeship and hopefully progress onto employment and a full Apprenticeship in technical I.T.
What are the benefits of recruiting through a Traineeship?
- We will manage the entire process
- You will receive CVs and interview the trainees
- You have the reassurance that they are ready for employment
- They will have received relevant training
- You have the opportunity to monitor progress with a member of staff
- We conduct telephone interviews and hold first interviews at our centre
- We only send strong applicants to you
- We understand young people and will be able to advise you regarding applications and interview processes
- We will visit the new recruit to see they are settling in to the role and work place
How much will it cost me as an employer?
- No recruitment fee.
- The qualification is government funded. No cost for 16-18 years olds.
- Please contact us, costs vary for each apprenticeship and are dependent on whether you are a Levy payer, size of your organisation and the age of your apprentice.
What will I get as an employer?
- A young person who will quickly adapt to your work based culture
- Someone who is highly skilled in the Microsoft packages and general computer maintenance
- Somebody who has trained in an office environment