We offer young people/trainees a start in their chosen area of work by providing training in a semi-professional environment. The qualification and training equips them for clerical and administrative roles and I.T. Support, build/repair, software development roles.
We will advertise and monitor your vacancy and conduct first interviews. We run pre employment workshops to prepare the applicant for employment.
For I.T. apprenticeship recruitment we run a City and Guilds Traineeship – employability skills with technical I.T. that leads into a City and Guilds I.T., Software, Web and Telecoms Professional apprenticeship.
Seven weeks, at our centre, developing employability skills such as: work place etiquette, working as a team, appropriate use of their mobile telephone and business telephone skills and I.T such as: Using a ticket system, Customer Support including telephone skills, installing software, maintaining systems, building a laptop and server, understanding networks, intro to: HTML and Visual Basics.
Work experience (six weeks) is then offered by an employer (through interviews), where the trainee can complete their Traineeship and hopefully progress onto employment and a full Apprenticeship in technical I.T.
What are the benefits of recruiting through a Traineeship?
- We will manage the entire process
- You will receive CVs and interview the trainees
- You have the reassurance that they are ready for employment
- They will have received relevant training
- You have the opportunity to monitor progress with a member of staff
- We conduct telephone interviews and hold first interviews at our centre
- We only send strong applicants to you
- We understand young people and will be able to advise you regarding applications and interview processes
- We will visit the new recruit to see they are settling in to the role and work place
How much will it cost me as an employer?
- No recruitment fee.
- The qualification is government funded. No cost for 16-18 years olds.
- Recruitment through the Traineeship, no qualification cost for 16-24 year olds, but we ask for a small contribution towards the support we have provided them during the Traineeship.
What will I get as an employer?
- A young person who will quickly adapt to your work based culture
- Someone who is highly skilled in the Microsoft packages and general computer maintenance
- Somebody who has trained in an office environment