We will work in partnership with your employer to help you achieve your qualification.
An assessor will visit you at work and you will be required to attend our centre for workshops/study.
If you are changing roles or need to improve and learn additional skills, or who would like acknowledgement of your achievements and competency, these qualifications will feed into your Continual Personal Development.
An assessor will visit the apprentice at their place of work and the apprentices will be required to attend ITECs centre for workshops/study.
What are the benefits of work based qualifications?
- Adds value and interest to your work
- Addresses gaps in your employment skills
- Provides real work skills
- Develops your existing skills
- Nationally recognised qualification
How much will it cost me or my employer?
- Age 16-18 no cost to either you or your employer.
- If you are age 19-23, no cost to you but your employer will pay a contribution.
- Currently, loans are available to you, if you are 24 or over.
Apprenticeships take a minimum of 366 days, up to 18 months.
You cannot already have a higher level qualification in the same subject. Other eligibility criteria applies.
City and Guilds I.T., Telecoms, Software and Web Professional Advanced level 3
We provide work based apprenticeships. We train you in one of our apprenticeship subjects. Then we place you into a relevant work placement that will lead to permanent employment.
What does the training involve?
- Seven to twelve weeks onsite training programme
- Followed by work placement, leading to permanent employment
How long does it take and what is it worth?
- You will have completed the entire apprenticeship in fourteen to eighteen months
- Level 2 apprenticeships are equivalent to 5 GCSEs
- Level 3 apprenticeships are equivalent to 2 'A' Levels
What about financial support?
- Financial assistance is available
- The programme is government funded
Are there any entry requirements?
- You will need to attend an interview and complete two assessments
- C grade GCSEs or equivalent in English and Mathematics are required for level 3 apprenticeships
Business Administration and Customer Service
Please apply direct to vacancies or ‘get in touch’. We provide interview support and advice on what employment will be like and how you can prepare. We also provide a ‘buddy’ to help you settle in to your apprenticeship.